Friday, August 13, 2010

A Slice of Pretty

Lately, I've been craving a big slice of sugary cake.  Perhaps it's because there are no friend's upcoming birthdays in sight, perhaps it's because I've been drinking my meals this week, perhaps I just want a freaking piece of cake!

Sorry for the outburst, I'm just getting a little sick of applesauce and mashed potatoes...

Anyway, I've been drooling over these beautiful, creative cakes from Nine Cakes in Brooklyn for the past hour.  You won't tell anyone if I go to Brooklyn just for a slice of cake right?

OMG, this one would be perfect for a fall fete!

Yummy, yummy, yummy...

Clearly their cake decorators are tres talented!  However, I love their more simplistic and classic options too.

Perfect pastel prettiness

What a spread!

You're still here??? Go here now!
155 Columbia Street
Brooklyn, NY 11231
(347) 907-9632

Images 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

No comments: