Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Zara Home for your Event!

This morning I stumbled upon Zara Home's site.  I'm sure I'm late to the game (typical,) but am newly obsessed!  I think a lot of their pieces would make great statement pieces for weddings/parties.  For our wedding this February (photos soon!), I brought in a lot of pieces from our own home to make it even more special to us as a couple.  Now when I see them in our home, I am instantly transported back to the day we said "I Do" among all of our favorite people.

The items below from Zara would be so cool as party decor then used again in your home!  Also, I'm experimenting with Photoshop now, please be patient with me as I teach myself :)

Tablecloth, Rug, Gold Candles : Zara Home
Dress : Zara
Wedges : Kate Spade



1 comment:

suzanne said...

glad you are blogging!