Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Two in One

Okay, so maybe posting once a day was getting a little ahead of myself. If I can't remember to take my One A Day vitamin, I probably can't remember to write each day either. But, when I miss a day, I will make up for it as you can see below:

I LOVE to eat. It definitely comes from my mom's side of the family. We always joke about how we plan our days based on our meals. At breakfast, I want to know what's for lunch, at lunch "what's for dinner?" etc. A tasting event is my dream come true...at least until I saw this:

http://www.tasteoftennis.com/

Not only can you walk around sampling food from well-known NYC chefs, but there are also meet and greets with tennis pros Andy Roddick, Lleyton Hewitt, and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga to name a few! My love for tennis and eating combined? Say no more! If only this were free...but, like most fabulous NY events, they are raising money for a very important charity and therefore=not free. Proceeds go to the Food Bank of New York. And last year they raised enough funds to feed 103,900 needy New Yorkers.

The event is tomorrow night and although I am not lucky enough to go, I will be dreaming tonight of the day Andy Roddick cooks for me!

No comments: