Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Non-Plan Plan

This weekend I'm going here:

I'd like to see this at the de Young Museum:

I bought this jacket (at 40% off!) to wear the entire weekend at some point:

I hope to do this:
*Haha, don't worry KTW, I won't make you pose for a backlit picture of the
two of us on a romantic drunken wine tasting...maybe...

And eat somewhere like this, I need that antler chandelier:

You see, as stated many times over, I'm a planner.  I like to know what dinner is tomorrow night and what I'm going to wear for a wedding three months away.  But, I've found that my happiest moments have been unplanned and unexpected.  So, although I have a "loose" list above of things I'd like to see happen, I'm going to do my best to go with the flow and enjoy whatever we're able to do/not do over the holiday weekend.  KTW and I will also be celebrating two years of dating fun-ness!  So maybe that backlit romantic wine tasting picture will happen afterall...

No comments: