Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Celestial Seasonings Mandarin Orange Spice


Today has been rough. Barely got any sleep last night as I have recently been plagued with nightmares, yikes! And woke up not feeling too hot. Had to cancel a lunch date and dinner/movie night with my two girlfriends because of it. My boss's Blackberry and our main server are down so nobody's happy at work. AND...I just looked at the clock and realized I hadn't eaten yet today! Big. Problem.


Enough complaining, that's not what this blog is about.


So I ran across the street to City Market to order the usual and something caught my eye at the register. I'm not a big tea drinker so on a typical day, I wouldn't have noticed this at all. But in the middle of all of the pretty Celestial Seasonings boxes, was a memory from home and I had to have it right away. Mandarin Oriental Spice. If you havent tried it, I highly recommend. My mother used to drink this all the time during the winter and now, inhaling the sweet, spicy aroma at my desk, I am back with her at our old house on Bellwood. Not sure why that house as I'm sure she drank it in all 9 houses that I lived in growing up. But I can see it very clearly and it is no longer a bad day. If a cup of tea can turn my day around like this, you know it's good.

No comments: