Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Photo Deluge

Boy, have I been delinquet in posting! Here's why...

 Kate visited, read much more about it here and here.  We walked across the bridge...
 Watched gorgeous food being prepared and then eaten at Pizzeria Delfina...
Ate pastries like this mini lemon merengue tart from Citizen Cake...

I fell in love with a Mackage...and washed my hair very soon after this photo was taken, I swear!
And of course, had cocktails in many shapes and sizes, fabulous trip Kate!

 KTW and I found a sufficient patio in Noe Valley to watch the Packers...and Auburn...and the Badgers...and the Brewers...
True to form, I ordered many options for drinks...

Another weekend we went to Outerlands before driving down to Fort Funston Beach.  My yummy turkey sandwich here and his awesome pastrami melt below...

Sweet Lauren Cakes did a phenomenal display for the Kate Spade launch of their new lipstick colors...

And finally, we went to Napa...
That's right, I tasted red wines in my white jeans, I like to live on the edge!
 KTW tried to get artsy with these shots at our first stop, Mumm.
 I agree with Bette Davis...
We had lunch outside at Farmstead...
 And ate really good, really big lunches...
 Took pictures and tasted in the vineyards at Honig...
 Honig is German for honey, I was so thrilled to realize this. 
I have a long time fascination with all things related to bees and honey...
 Napa...ahhh...
Now, off to our long-awaited trip to NYC!  I can't wait to get back to all of my old stomping grounds and spend time with friends.  We even have a black-tie wedding to attend,
I'm so excited to get all fancy-schmansy!!!

2 comments:

suzanne said...

great pix and commentary!

Kate (Embarrassment of Riches) said...

Holy cow, those cake pops for the Kate Spade party look amazing! What an adorable idea - they match the lipsticks!

And all of those sparkling wines an Mumm are my idea of HEAVEN. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!