Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Travel Lists

Back in January of 2010, I wrote this post listing the places I had been in the past year.  It was my plan to do it in January 2011 as well but surprise, surprise, I forgot...so now, I'm challenged with remembering all of the places I've been since January 2010, here goes:
- New York, NY
- Montauk, NY
- Washington D.C.
- Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- Savannah, GA
- Milwaukee, WI
- Nashville, TN
- Huntington, NY
- Santa Rosa Beach, FL
-2011-
- Nashville, TN
- New York, NY
- Palo Alto, CA
- Monterey, CA
- Carmel, CA
- Pebble Beach, CA
- Big Sur, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Sausalito, CA
- Sonoma, CA
- Lake Tahoe, CA
- Saint Petersburg, FL
- Atlanta, GA
- Santa Rosa Beach, FL
- Milwaukee, WI
- Boston, MA
- Phippsburg, ME
- Portland, ME
- Rye, NY
- Napa, CA
- Chicago, IL

And here are a few places I'd like to go in 2012, and the hotels I dream of staying at when I go :)



Palm Springs, CA @ the Viceroy


Oahu, Hawaii @ the Moana Surfrider

Portland, OR @ the Hotel Monaco


Seattle, WA @ the Alexis Hotel


New York, NY @ the Greenwich Hotel...a girl can dream...

2 comments:

Kate (Embarrassment of Riches) said...

The St. Cecilia is probably the coolest hotel I have ever stayed in!

I wasn't a huge fan of the city of Louisville, but their 21C hotel gives St. Cecilia a run for its money. There's an amazing art museum within it! You would LOVE it.

Portland is great...I can't vouch for that particular Hotel Monaco, but I've stayed at Chicago's Hotel Monaco (and several other Kimpton hotels in general)....they're a wonderful chain (but in the end still pretty chain-like KWIM?)

I love this list! I want to go to Chicago and stay at the new Public hotel...jealous that you checked it out while there!

Jane said...

I would love to visit Hawaii too, this resort seems to be amazing!