Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Party Time

Although I've enjoyed blogging about items/songs/movies, etc. that I like, I think it's time to give this blog a little more direction. Second to my love of painting is my strong interest in Event Planning, which is what I had been doing since college up until about a year ago. In an effort to continue growing my passion for planning and creating, I'm now going to focus my blog on event ideas big and small including great caterers, fabulous venues, exciting decor, etc. So, without further ado, my first "event-focused" post: (and thank you in advance for reading, I'm very excited about doing this!)



The holidays are such a special time for many. However, for those who might not have the most traditional family (i.e. one mom, one dad, 2.5 kids,) the holidays can be stressful and sometimes uncomfortable. For only $8.00, you can lighten the mood a little with these "new family" cups at your next holiday get together.

No comments: