Monday, August 29, 2011

Back Again

Well well well, yet again, I've been a delinquet blogger.  Fortunately, this time, I feel like I have an excuse.  Having taken on four jobs in the last month (2 part time, 2 freelance,) and taking a 9 day jaunt across the US, I've had little time to sit down and write.  That shall change this afternoon!  I don't want to make false promises that I'll be posting everyday again.  But I've got lots of good material!  Let's start with the trip.  Our first stop was in KTW's hometown of Milwaukee.  Unfortunately, I didn't get too many pictures, we were quite busy.  But I think the pic below captures Milwaukee's essence :)

Just kidding, I swear we did more than drink here!  Other Milwaukee activities included a Brewers game, seeing Midnight in Paris at The Oriental which has been named one of the 10 top movie theaters in America, viewing the impressive Emperor's Private Paradise: Treasures from the Forbidden City at the art museum, a three hour kayak tour of downtown, lots of golf, and some really yummy homemade meals.

Our next stop was Boston, where we would meet a few NYC and Boston friends for dinner before riding two and half hours north to Phippsburg, Maine for a wedding. Stella was our destination for dinner and it did not disappoint.  Fabulous cocktails, scrumptious food, and great company, you could say we started the wedding celebrating early.

Next up, the wedding in Maine.  Stay tuned tomorrow, you won't want to miss this gorgeous affair!


2 comments:

kelly@tearinguphouses said...

ohmygosh, you've been busy... sounds like fun!

Lauren said...

hi kelly! yep, been a fun few weeks. I've been catching up on your blog too, looks like you recently had a fun vacation as well!