Tuesday, January 26, 2010

50th Post!


I toyed with a lot of different ideas to celebrate my 50th post.  But ultimately, I opted to share this sweet ring from Catbird found via A Cup of Jo.  As stated in previous posts, small and delicate jewelry is my weakness.  This ring would be perfect for a special friend, mother, or significant other for the upcoming holiday.  Also, since traditionally, the 50th anniversary is called the Golden Anniversary, the ring is perfect for my 50th post.  The first 50 were fun and came to me pretty easily.  However, now that I am attempting to revitalize my event planning career, I will make a serious effort to focus more on sharing creative and exciting ideas for your next big event!  (Of course, I'll sprinkle in a few personal notes as well, those have become my favorite to write:)  Thanks again for following, I love the comments and appreciate the enthusiasm over this latest creative endeavor!

No comments: