Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Easter Brunch

Although this year, we're planning a brunch at a fun NYC spot for Easter, the planner in me is kind of wishing I could host something a little more cozy at home.  As noted before, my apartment is probably too small for entertaining but I wonder if it could be pulled off...



Can you picture it?
Malted eggs for guests to take home.
Pastel candles of all shapes and sizes.
Beautiful alabaster eggs to display in glass containers.
Colorful straws to brighten the table.
Macaroons
mmm...pineapple glazed ham

Images: my own sketch,1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

3 comments:

Erica Cook said...

loving those alabaster eggs! and who doesn't love a laduree macaroon?! :)

suzanne said...

I know I've said this before, but your drawings make your blog so unique. I love this one!

Anonymous said...

mmmm....ham.