Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Flowers (13)

It's been a while since I've done a Friday Flowers post.  I think I got a little burned out on them.  What do you think?  Have you missed them?  Must have more flowers?  Well here's a few I've been saving up, mostly from well-wishers while I was sick over the past few weeks.  Each bouquet was beautiful and my tiny apartment has been taken over by their fragrance (in a great, great way.)

These are from a wine club party I hosted the first day I was sick.  I couldn't drink any wine, couldn't take any good party pictures, I was fading fast...but these flowers didn't, they lasted almost two weeks!

Purple is my favorite.


My sweet friend Katelyn sent this adorable arrangement.  I'm saving the basket for Easter.

Here's a tiny glimpse of my lovely Lenox Hill room.  KTW brought the hydrangeas, pumpkins from mom, card from sister Brookie, the inside says "Heal!" 

More hydrangeas at home from mom.

Flowers from the office.  The lillies in this smell amazing.

A few days later, mom reconfigured some of the flowers, I loved what she did with this one.

And this one.  Two days ago, my friend Emily sent more flowers!  I'm a lucky girl, I feel like I live in a flower shop right now :)  Happy weekend!

2 comments:

suzanne said...

I love Friday flowers...keep it up!

paula said...

I think I need to go and buy some flowers now :)