Friday, October 8, 2010

Miike is Right

Things that are getting me through this morning:
  1. My grande soy pumpkin spice latte (thanks to Katy for the Sbux gift card.)
  2. My H&M poncho, yes that's right poncho.  I somehow convinced myself it was appropriate for work and it's wonderful, like wearing a blanket.
  3. The knowledge that a nap is coming my way at 6:30pm.
  4. Friday Flowers which will be posted shortly.
  5. My Snickers mini which I just found in my purse and I'm allowing myself to eat for breakfast.
  6. Eye drops.
  7. ADVIL.
All in the name of Miike Snow (not a typo.)  Twas awesome, one of the better shows I've seen this year.  This is when they first came on stage at Terminal 5 last night and the energy was through the roof.  Be sure to watch until the end, the lights were really cool too.

No comments: