Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Accidents

Last night I met up with a friend for drinks at Monkey Bar.  It's a block away from my office and I've been meaning to pop in for happy hour.  I told myself only one glass of wine but as predicted, that turned into more.  This made packing for Nashville later in the night kind of a joke.  There's no telling what I ended up with.  Anyway, because we stayed a little longer than planned, we bumped right into Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell on our way out!  She was very teeny and had way too much sun and he was much more handsome than I thought.  To quote my friend, "Her Overboard days are definitely over."  But my point you might ask?  Because we didn't stick to the original plan, we had a super cool celeb sighting! 

We've had a happy accident happen at the office this week too.  Our bi-weekly delivery from Poland Springs came with two cases of San Pellegrino Aranciata-definitely not ours.  I've never tried this kind before and since I work with 6 men, it's likely I'll have to drink all of it, oh well :).  San Pellegrino's colorful packaging has always caught my eye and now I'm in love with this flavor too.  Salute!

Image here.

1 comment:

Nicki's Notebook said...

oh - my -god....

im so so jealous!! I adore Goldie Hawn and kurt! Overboard is my fave movie, like, ever.

great post! xx