Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cycle Happy

Daily Candy's weekend guide alerted me this morning that a new bike shop is open in Tribeca.  KTW has been talking about getting a bike ever since we met almost a year ago.  I like bikes but everytime he brings it up, I've not been super enthused.  Until now.  One look at Adeline Adeline's website and I'm now feeling the urge to get one too.  I've been daydreaming all day now about getting up on a Saturday morning and running errands in a sundress on my new bright blue Pashley.  I think my new bassett hound puppy would fit perfectly in the little basket!  (Still daydreaming of course...)

Check out their fantastic line here.

5 comments:

Kate (Embarrassment of Riches) said...

That peri bike is DREAMY! Especially with a cute puppy :)

suzanne said...

the bike shop here in Florida is one of my favorite places. I love all the new bikes with designs in the paint...like flowers, paisley, etc. I even saw one that had a side attachment for your boogie board/surfboard. I think you should suggest one as my anniversary present :) But, I want to pick it out!

French-Kissed said...

My daughter who lives in NYC loves riding her bike around in the warmer weather. The one with the basket is adorable. The "mom" in me wants to tell you to be careful, ride safely and make sure you get a heavy duty lock. ~jermaine~

Bardot in Blue said...

I entered the pashley bike giveaway recently! so happy you commented on my blog! loveeeee your blog here its beautiful :-D

Bridget said...

id like one of them very much.