Monday, April 26, 2010

Not Okay People

Yesterday, my sister, one of my best friends and I went to brunch.  Like most Sunday brunches in the city, this one lasted well beyond the expected endtime and I'm certainly paying the price today.  As we got up to leave our first destination, we ran into this:

Seriously?  I had to do a double take.  I know I took advantage of the unlimited mimosas and my memory is not stellar today, but I definitely saw this, I have proof!  Sorry it's blurry and no the dog was not possessed, it's my blackberry's fault.  The owner seemed pretty used to people taking pictures of little "Papa" in his baby carrier, and I'm not at all surprised...

3 comments:

Erica Cook said...

Hilarious! I really did laugh out loud! thanks for sharing with us... What ever does papa do if he needs to pee... or worse?? is he in a diaper too??
xo Erica

Katelyn said...

The look in the dog's eyes are screaming 'Help!!'

Chelsea Gwynne said...

bah! too funny. I just hope he's happy to be dressed up. My Monty will not move an inch even I even try to put a little hat on him! :)