Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hump Day Hues (1)

I'm starting a new weekly feature focusing on colors.  Although most of my wardrobe consists mostly of black, (yes, it's true what they say about New Yorkers) I am so very intrigued by color.  Each Wednesday, I'll create a post based on a color that has recently been inspiring to me, this week it's lovely purple.  

I just found out that Le Creuset now has two shades of purple cookware, Cassis and Lilac.  Although I love my bright red, I'm so drawn to these collections, I can mix right??


Found Images

For the boys
Image 1 and 2

Desserts
Images 1, 2, 3, and 4

Paper

Images 1, 2, and 3

For the Girls
Images 1, 2, and 3

Tables, Decor, and a Pretty Sweater
Images 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

Purple is my favorite color!!Great first pick

Chelsea Gwynne said...

Wow! Purple le creuset! Might look nice with a copper pot collection as well.

so bold for a wedding! its great!