Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Love (and great style) at any age...

...that's what I found today on one of my favorite blogs, Green Wedding Shoes.  Today they featured a recently wed couple adorably named Barbie and Ken.  They met late in their 60s, set up on a blind date by a mutual friend (how brave! at 25, I could never do a blind date!)  One of my favorite things about this wedding is they used succulents and billy buttons for their florals.  In case you hadn't seen, I've started featuring a "Friday Flowers" post each Friday.  And my first two were focused on those two flowers!  Cool!


Anyway, I'll let you venture over to GWS for more images of this lovely couple and their modern, yet thoroughly romantic Los Angeles wedding.  Here's one I just loved though, isn't her hair beautiful?  I hope to have curly wild hair when I'm older aka Dianne von Furstenburg.  As I typed that last sentence I remember my grandmother always commenting on how lucky naturally curly-haired people are, ha, I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...happy early mother's day momo :) miss you.

My mom's mother and daddy

No comments: