Monday, November 8, 2010

Jumping on the Bandwagon

Over the summer months, I felt like every blogger and their mother was talking about Moroccan Oil.  I'm basically a wash, dry, and go kinda gal so I typically just scanned over those posts.  However, it looks like apologies are in order.  After finding a random sample of the stuff yesterday, I finally gave it a whirl.  WOW.  My hair looks, feels, smells freaking awesome (I hope you don't mind a little bragging this morning.)  I used just a tiny bit as instructed and blow drying was never easier, I smell like I've been at the beach all day (not so unfortunately,) and my hair is super shiny, something that definitely does not occur for me in the winter months.  So, if you're like me and refuse to believe all the hype when a great new product surfaces, don't be!  Give it a try, there's typically a reason for hype right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where do I get it?