Friday, November 19, 2010

Loving Bunting


Sweet, old-fashioned bunting keeps popping up all over the blogs I follow.  I love this look for it's simplicity and I plan to use it for an upcoming project (pics to follow next week of that.)

Mixed with a few strings of lights, I bet this looked so neat at night.

Cottage Charm

Cakes get an extra festive touch.
You could do this with that pumpkin pie next week!


Love all the different patterns, shapes, and colors.
Bunting is a great way to dress up a barn party, not too fussy.

Dogs love bunting too.

A bunting covered schoolbus?  Yes please.

This is the look I'm going for with next week's project.  We'll see how close I get...

The arrow look of this bunting keeps your eye moving to all of their fun found objects.
Bunting on a boatload of beer.  Gotta love this idea.

All images can be found on Green Wedding Shoes, Ruffled, Once Wed, and Style Me Pretty.

No comments: