I know this is technically a picture from a Christmas meal but I can't wait to start my
marathon of Christmas Vacation watching from now until New Years.
So I guess this is the post to say what I'm thankful for. I couldn't be more happy to do it. Here's the list, in no particular order.
- My health. After a scary bout with pneumonia in September, 5 days in the hospital, and lots of blueberry yogurt, I realized how much I have taken this for granted.
- Family. I'm lucky to have a great relationship with mine that changes, grows and improves as I get older.
- Friends. Two of my best friends got engaged this year. It's so wonderful to be a part of this special time in their lives.
- KTW. He loves me despite my faults and the feeling is mutual. Oh, and he's super handsome too :)
- Blogging. What a great escape and release of creative energy! Those of you that keep coming back I'm particularly thankful for too.
- Turkey. Duh.
- My fish Squirrel who got a new tank of fresh water last night and is swimming ever so fast today.