Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Barcibo Enoteca

One of my favorite go-to spots with guests from out of town is Barcibo Enoteca on the Upper West Side.  It is always busy, but yet they'll still find you a table, and always very very yummy.  This past weekend, my friend Katelyn was in town and I immediately thought of Barcibo.  We grabbed a seat at the bar and enjoyed a fantastic meal of lemon-y risotto with artichokes and sausage as well as the prosciutto, pesto, mozzarella, and tomato panini, yum!  For dessert, the tiramisu parfait was irresistible so we went for it and enjoyed every bite.  Please stop by, you wont regret one ounce of this meal!

2020 Broadway (at 69th St.)
New York, NY
212.595.2805

Tiramisu Affogato

1 comment:

suzanne said...

I love the new background...Reminded me to get the flag out of the garage and put it out today!